Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
A game featuring the Sonic characters and 3D design
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom is a new endless running game where players run on a track as either Sonic or one of his friends. It is created by Sega and runs on both IOS and Andriod operating systems. It controlled by using your fingers to move swipe left and right on the screen, making the character move along with it. As in the original Sonic game, runners must collect rings as well as orbs along the path without being destroyed. In addition to the typical challenges of staying out of the way of bombs and motobugs and fighting off The Eggman, this new Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom also adds challenges where players can perform tasks and collect extra coins, powerups, and helpful sprites. As you get further and further along in the game, these coins can be used to buy and upgrade players and upgrade the sprites' abilities.
In addition to the endless run mode, there are also events where you can compete against other players around the world for larger prizes or even unlocking new characters. These races are more geared towards completing challenges while simultaneously managing to stay alive. With the exception of buying powerups, there is no need for any in-game purchases in Sonic Dash 2 Sonic Boom. Everyday by simply logging into the game, players are given a new sprite as well as coins. This helps move the game forward and prevents players from getting bored.
- High quality graphics.
- Entertaining for all ages.
- New challenges provide a fun gaming atmosphere.
- Uses swipe to maneuver across the screen making it easy to learn.
- Can cause older devices to crash.
- If you log out of the game it does not save your progress.
We've been busy jumping around squashing bugs and eating chilli dogs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.